TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du Forum
TRANSPORTS DIDIER
Entreprise Virtuelle - Transports Didier

TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Milenkovic: Fiorentina honoured Astori ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> CHARTE DU FORUM
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Chauffeur
Chauffeur

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 58
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr 2018 - 10:39    Sujet du message: Milenkovic: Fiorentina honoured Astori Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Nikola Milenkovic maxbet praised Fiorentina for ‘honouring’ Davide Astori’s legacy during their 3-0 win against Napoli on Sunday.

Giovanni Simeone’s hat-trick ended a run of three games without a win for Fiorentina and inflicted a damaging blow on Napoli’s Scudetto hopes, but Milenkovic was happier about preserving the memory of his fallen teammate.

“It was a beautiful Sunday, we did a great job and beating Napoli was a great satisfaction,” the young defender said after the game.

“The red card influenced Napoli’s game early on, but we entered the field with the conviction to do well right away.

“We showed character and this we honoured Astori’s memory with this victory.  maxbet The race for Europe? We’ve shown character and personality. Everything’s still open.

“Marking Mertens? It was difficult, but it is for every defender. Before the game, however, I always prepare to mark the forwards I’m facing and it went well.

“Simeone? He did great work for the team. He’s a great player and a good person: he can become a top player in the future.

“My campaign? I’ve grown a lot since coming here, but I can still do better. We hope to reach our objective now.” maxbet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:00    Sujet du message: Milenkovic: Fiorentina honoured Astori

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> CHARTE DU FORUM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006