TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du Forum
TRANSPORTS DIDIER
Entreprise Virtuelle - Transports Didier

TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: rn to give back and thats what Im really ab ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> PRESENTATION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Chauffeur
Chauffeur

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 81
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep 2018 - 02:10    Sujet du message: rn to give back and thats what Im really ab Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Some collectively solid play has keyed a stretch of success the Edmonton Oilers desperately needed. Theyve certainly played well against the Florida Panthers in recent seasons. Looking to build on an impressive effort against one of the NHLs top clubs, the Oilers try for a sixth straight win over a visiting Panthers team thats going for a season-high third straight victory Sunday. Overcoming an early one-goal deficit, Edmonton (10-23-9) scored the final three goals en route to a 5-2 victory over Chicago on Friday. The Oilers are 3-1-2 since going 0-7-2 amid a 1-14-6 slide. Five Oilers had a goal and eight earned at least a point Friday. Eight players have scored the 12 goals Edmontons recorded while winning two of three. Were starting to gel a lot as a team, said forward Taylor Hall, who has six points in six games after recording an empty-net goal and an assist against the Blackhawks. When we get down, we come together. We dont try to do too much individually. Were starting to play like that and its helping out a lot. Its a nice little stretch for us. Though the Oilers 29 points are still the fewest in the league, theyre starting to build cohesiveness and confidence during a rough season thats seen the firing of coach Dallas Eakins and only two stretches with two or more consecutive victories. Edmonton hasnt won back-to-back contests since Nov. 7-9, but appears poised to do something about that. Interim coach Todd Nelson felt his club took a major stride by following Chicagos early first-period goal with two of its own and not faltering when the Blackhawks tied it in the second. It was a great sign that we could bounce back right away, said Nelson, whose club has scored five goals in two of those last three contests. Thats good to see. Hopefully that continues and we keep on maturing in that direction. Acquired in the Dec. 29 trade that sent center Mark Arcobello to Nashville, veteran Derek Roy has two goals in three games and added two assists Friday. Teammate Jordan Eberle had four goals with an assist in four games prior to being shutout Friday, but has two of each in four versus Florida (19-11-19). Edmonton has won nine of 10 against the Panthers and posted four straight one-goal victories in the series before winning the last meeting 4-1 at home Nov. 21, 2013. Though Florida has recorded one win and a tie in its last nine at Edmonton, it improved to 3-1-0 on a six-game trip with a 6-5 victory at Calgary on Friday. Tomas Fleischmann scored the winner with 3:09 left in the third and was one of four Panthers with a goal and an assist. We always complain were not scoring but we scored (Friday), said Panthers coach Gerard Gallant, whose team ranks near the bottom of the league averaging 2.33 goals but has 12 in three contests. Fleischmann has recorded two of his five goals in his last three games. He had three with three assists during a six-game point streak against the Oilers that ended with the loss at Edmonton in November 2013. Teammate Jonathan Huberdeau has three goals and two assists in two games. Rashaan Evans Jersey .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. Custom Titans Jerseys . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-29-Rashaan-Evans-Womens-Jersey/ . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Luke Stocker Jersey . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland.TORONTO - She was a freestyle ski pioneer, a perennial X Games winner who championed womens ski halfpipe becoming an Olympic event. Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. "I think shed be pretty overwhelmed, shed be pretty humbled by the whole thing," Burkes father, Gordon, said following the news conference. "Certainly, shes had a lot of nice things happen to her lately as far as awards go but this is a special one. "Its for all of Canada. I think shed be grateful." Also selected were ski jumper Horst Bulau, cross-country skier Pierre Harvey, hockey player Geraldine Heaney, figure skater Elizabeth Manley and rugby player Gareth Rees. Wheelchair basketball pioneer Tim Frick and basketball coach Kathy Shields were named as builders. Burke, who spent her early years in Barrie, Ont., before moving to Squamish, B.C., was the first woman to land a 720-, 900- and 1080-degree rotation jump in competition. She was a world champion, a four-time X Games gold medallist and was a driving force in womens ski halfpipe being included at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. But Burke never got the opportunity to compete in Russia. She died Jan. 19, 2012 while training in Utah. Gordon Burke said his daughters induction will only create more exposure for her sport. "That was always something she absolutely pushed for harder than anything else was to get more and more people into it, especially girls," he said. "She loved it so much and had so much fun that she wanted everybody to keep having the same amount of fun she was having. "As long as she knew everybody was having a good time and living life in a good way, she was happy." Manley, 48, who captured the 1988 womens Olympic figure-skating silver medal in Calgary, said her thoughts immediately turned to her late mother, Joan, when she first learned of her induction. "My mom was my best friend and my biggest supporter and its moments like this when you go, Gosh, I wish she was here to share in this great moment with me." Manley said. "But the time between the call and being here made me really appreciate what Ive done. "Sometimes as an athlete we dont sit back and appreciate ourselves enough, were always go, go, go. This is something that has made me really realize I am maybe a legacy in figure skating for this country and many, many years after Im long gone Ill still be remembered. Thats such a great feeling, its really rewarding for me.dddddddddddd" Manley, a native of Belleville, Ont., was a three-time Canadian champion and a silver medallist at the 1988 world championships. She was also the first female skater in Canada to successfully land a triple-double combination jump in competition and in 88 received the Order of Canada. But Manleys biggest battle came off the ice with severe depression. She has made her fight public hoping it can help others deal with mental illness. "My passion today is working with mental illness and working with teens and youth because I was a teen who struggled and I didnt have that availability to embrace the help that was available for me," she said. "There were years and years of people giving to Elizabeth Manley and I feel now standing here its my turn to give back and thats what Im really about." Rees, a 46-year-old native of Duncan, B.C., was one of the most accomplished rugby players Canada has ever produced. Hes the only man to have represented his country —starting every game — in four straight Rugby World Cups (1987, 91, 95, and 99) and remains among the top-10 in all-time tournament scoring. And until recently, Rees was the Canadian teams all-time leading scorer. Twice he served as Canadas captain at the Rugby World Cup (95, 99) and played professionally for 10 years, winning scoring titles in France, Wales and England. But ever the team player, Rees deflected the praise for his induction to the other players he shared the field with. "This says a lot about my teammates, the things we achieved on the world stage and were able to show the world game what Canadians are all about," he said. "We learned playing rugby here in Canada and were able to take that on the international stage and do well. "Obviously, as a game rugby is getting more recognition in Canada and thats great. I think the values of the game are still as true now as when I started playing and the access boys and girls have to play it is very important. And sevens rugby being in the Olympics has changed all that and its great to see." And although rugby is now an Olympic sport, Rees doesnt long for the opportunity to turn back time and become an Olympian. "I feel Im pretty lucky about the time I played," Rees said. "It wasnt pro when I started, I got my education and then I turned pro and had some good years in Europe so I dont think Id change it. "Sevens is a pretty tough go. I dont know if Id make some of the teams now." Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:53    Sujet du message: rn to give back and thats what Im really ab

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> PRESENTATION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006