TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du Forum
TRANSPORTS DIDIER
Entreprise Virtuelle - Transports Didier

TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: and hasnt gone less than five innings i ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> PRESENTATION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Chauffeur
Chauffeur

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 81
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep 2018 - 04:27    Sujet du message: and hasnt gone less than five innings i Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Pirates MVP saved them. Twice. Andrew McCutchen tied the game with a solo homer in the ninth inning Saturday night, then connected again in the 11th inning, rallying the struggling Pittsburgh Pirates to a 6-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds. "Strange game," manager Clint Hurdle said. "Its summertime. Strange things are happening." And some spectacular things from Pittsburghs best player. The Pirates blew a four-run lead for the second straight night, but managed to come back behind McCutchen, who has more homers against Cincinnati than anyone else since 2009. With two swings, he saved them from another discouraging meltdown. "Huge swings of the bat for us," Hurdle said. "Hes a special player." The National Leagues 2013 MVP tied it in the ninth off Jonathan Broxton, filling in the closers role because Aroldis Chapman had pitched four days in a row. He hit his 17th homer with two outs in the 11th off J.J. Hoover (1-7) for his ninth career multihomer game. "He does a lot of unreal stuff," said left-hander Justin Wilson (3-1), who escaped a threat in the 10th. "Hes an unbelievable player. Im glad Im on his team and I dont have to pitch against him." Wilson got out of a threat in the 10th with the help of right fielder Gregory Polanco, who threw Ramon Santiago out at the plate as he tried to score from second base on Jay Bruces single. "I cant take all the credit," McCutchen said. "Youve got to think of the throw from Polanco. That was a huge throw, a game-changer for us." McCutchen put the Pirates back ahead with a first-pitch homer off Hoover. "I was just ready to hit," he said. "It was a slider right down the middle, and I was ready to hit it." Jeanmar Gomez pitched the 11th for his first career save. "We know what they have over there," Bruce said. "A guy hits the tying and winning home runs -- you dont see that too often. Im perfectly happy with what we did tonight, except for losing." The Reds won the series opener 6-5 by rallying in the eighth inning against All-Star reliever Tony Watson, overcoming a four-run deficit. They pulled out of a four-run deficit again on Saturday but couldnt finish it off. McCutchen has 20 career homers against Cincinnati, the most by any player in the majors since 2009. Hes hit six of them this season, including three during the first two games of the series. The Reds slipped to 7-3 on their 11-game homestand, remaining 1 1/2 games behind NL Central co-leaders Milwaukee and St. Louis. Cincinnati is 8-4 against the Pirates this season. Pittsburgh is 2-4 on a trip to St. Louis and Cincinnati. The Pirates gave up two game-ending homers in St. Louis and blew a four-run lead in the series opener, a 6-5 Reds win. The Reds got in position to win it with a pair of homers. Chris Heisey batted for Mike Leake in the sixth and hit a two-run shot off Charlie Morton. Todd Frazier -- who will participate in the All-Star home run derby next week -- completed the comeback with a three-run shot off Morton, who had given up a total of six homers coming into the game. NOTES: All-Star Johnny Cueto (9-6) starts the final game of the series for Cincinnati. The Pirates plan to activate left-hander Francisco Liriano (1-6) off the disabled list. He has recovered from a strained oblique. ... McCutchen has hit safely in 11 of the 12 games against Cincinnati this season, going 20-for-47 with four doubles, six homers and eight RBIs. ... The Reds optioned reliever Curtis Partch, who got the win on Friday night, to Triple-A Louisville and brought up INF Neftali Soto, giving them four position players available on the bench. ... It was Heiseys eighth career pinch-hit homer, his second this season. Wholesale Titans Super Bowl LII Jerseys . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Youth Titans Super Bowl Jerseys . However, Jim Popp isnt sure how long hell be able to admire wide receiver Duron Carter. http://www.cheaptitanssuperbowljerseys.com/ .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. Dane Cruikshank Super Bowl Jersey . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub. Rashaan Evans Super Bowl Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.ATLANTA -- The Dodgers are getting solid performances out of their starting pitchers. Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. It was the second night in a row the Dodgers got production out of the ninth spot in the order. The previous night, Kevin Correia had two hits and scored a run. "I was hoping I didnt get thrown out," Haren (10-9) quipped about his hit to right-centre field. "It takes me about eight seconds to get to first." After allowing a fourth-inning homer to B.J. Upton that put the Braves up 2-1, Haren reached base with one out in the fifth. Carl Crawford followed with a double, sending Haren to third, and the pitcher scored the tying run on Yasiel Puigs grounder to third. "Puig hit the ball and I wasnt sure if it was going to the pitcher," Haren said. "I just went!" Matt Kemp hit a little blooper to right that just got over the glove of second baseman Tommy La Stella, bringing home Crawford. That was enough for the Dodgers. Mike Minor (4-8) matched his longest outing of the past month after being skipped his previous turn in the rotation. The Atlanta lefty went 6 2-3 innings, allowing eight hits and three runs. Kenley Jansen earned his 33rd save. The Braves lost for the 11th time in their last 13 games, including two straight to the Dodgers. With Los Angeles up 1-0, Upton drove his ninth homer of the season deep into left-field seats. It was his sixth career homer off the Dodgers right-hander; Upton has no more than three homers against anyone else. Minor came into the game with a 5.42 ERA, having surrendered nine hits, two homers and five runs in his most recent start Aug. 1, a 10-1 loss at San Diego. "I changed some things mechanically, with some of my grips. I thought my stuff was moving better," Minor said. "It was encouraging.dddddddddddd" The Dodgers padded their lead in the ninth without a hit. Braves shortstop Emilio Bonifacio botched an easy grounder, and Darwin Barney hustled all the way to second on the error. Barney moved to third on a groundout, and scored on David Hales wild pitch. TRAINERS ROOM Dodgers: 2B Dee Gordon didnt start because manager Don Mattingly wants to make sure the slender infielder doesnt get too worn down in the heat of summer. "Trying to keep him at 170 (pounds), basically," Mattingly said before the game. Gordon struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh. Braves: SS Andrelton Simmons took grounders before the game and continues to show improvement from a sprained left ankle. But he missed his sixth straight game, with Bonifacio starting in his place. La Stella, who had to leave Mondays game in the second inning, was back in the lineup after his right hamstring cramped because of dehydration. UP NEXT Dodgers: LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (13-5) goes for his fifth straight win. Since July 13, he has allowed only seven earned runs in 33 innings (1.91 ERA) while limiting opposing hitters to a .198 average. He has 32 strikeouts and only four walks during his winning streak. Braves: Ervin Santana (11-6) will also be looking to stretch his winning streak to five in a row. He has worked at least six innings in his last 13 starts, and hasnt gone less than five innings in any start this season. YOU GOT IT, NO YOU GOT IT After the Braves tied the game in the third, Jason Heyward popped up right beside the batting circle for the apparent third out. But catcher A.J. Ellis backed off at the last second, apparently thinking first baseman Scott Van Slyke would take it. Van Slyke had stopped a few feet away, however. The ball fell in foul territory between the two players, who just stared at each other in disbelief. The miscue didnt hurt the Dodgers; Heyward flied out to left to end the inning. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:51    Sujet du message: and hasnt gone less than five innings i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> REGLEMENT-CHARTE-PRESENTATION -> PRESENTATION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006