TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du Forum
TRANSPORTS DIDIER
Entreprise Virtuelle - Transports Didier

TRANSPORTS  DIDIER Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Especially in the playoffs, in ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> ENTREPRISE - TRANSPORTS DIDIER sur ETS2 -> BUREAU DE LA DIRECTION - TRANSPORTS DIDIER - -> Bureau des Inscriptions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Chauffeur
Chauffeur

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 81
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Sep 2018 - 03:00    Sujet du message: Especially in the playoffs, in Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Patrick Reed believes the back nine will prove crucial during The 145th Open after going round in 66 in his opening round. The American took the clubhouse lead on five under after a round that included five birdies, an eagle and just two bogeys. Watch The Open Watch the first round of The Open for free, no contract Its one of these golf courses where you feel like you have to go out and make a ton of birdies early, Reed told Sky Sports. But at the same time, if you get too aggressive then you can make a lot of big numbers so what I tried to was, I played pretty conservative through the first six or seven holes. Then it just happened that I holed out a wedge shot, hit a couple of good iron shots and rolled in a couple of puts. The key this week isnt so much the front as it is the back nine. The back nine here, if it plays into the wind, is brutal.Reed also spoke of how he feels that competing in last weeks Scottish Open has benefited him at Royal Troon. Justin Thomas started his round with four birdies on the bounce Its very important, he added. It allows you to get a little bit more comfortable because back home everything is carry and spin and over here it is more about keeping the ball down, fighting it but at the same time, you need to get comfortably hitting pitching wedges from 100 yards. I think that is the hardest thing for me - hitting something really soft yet really being able to control the trajectory, distance and direction. Justin Thomas finished on four under at Royal Troon in his first ever round at The Open Justin Thomas, meanwhile, began his round with four consecutive birdies on his debut at The Open and another gain on the last saw him finish -4.It definitely helps, thats for sure, he said of his superb start. The front nine was definitely scoreable, the wind is in a good direction and it wasnt too heavy so you had to get on those on the front nine.I put myself in good spots off the tee and gave myself a lot of chances and it was nice to make the turn like that.It was great [to end with a birdie] after I felt like I was grinding throughout the back nine just to salvage pars and bogeys and doubles even.I love links golf, I have been fortunate enough to play some events on it and you just have to be creative. You never know what youre going to get with the conditions and so I think  in terms of a gameplan and how youre going to attack the course, it changes day to day.On a day like today, you can be a little bit more aggressive but that back nine is still really, really difficult and you just have be patient, get the ball on the fairway and try to minimise the mistakes. Also See: Sign in to watch The 145th Open LIVE! Latest leaderboard WATCH: Oosthuizens hole in one! Isaac Yiadom Jersey . -- Caris LeVert had 14 points and a career-high 11 rebounds for his first career double-double, and No. Marquette King Broncos Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Courtland-Sutton-Jersey/ .Y. - The NFL has fined Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during last Sundays NFC championship game, a person with knowledge of the fine told The Associated Press on Thursday. Case Keenum Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. Denver Broncos Jerseys .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday.MONTREAL - Ryan Callahan thought he had given the Lightning a lifeline. With the game tied 1-1 late in the second period, Callahan appeared to score the go-ahead goal for Tampa Bay, which had dropped the first two games of their playoff series at home against Montreal. Instead, the goal was waved off for goaltender interference. The Canadiens went on to score before the end of the period, and ultimately beat Tampa Bay 3-2 on Sunday at the Bell Centre to take a 3-0 series lead over the Bolts. After Callahans goal was disallowed at 16:09 of the second, the referees and linesmen conferred, but did not overturn the decision on the ice. Lightning coach Jon Cooper was furious on the bench. "I was (angry) then, and Im (angry) now," said Cooper. "Its tough to walk in that locker-room and look those guys in the eye when clearly that was our best game of the series. They deserved a better fate tonight." The play started when forward Alex Killorn drove hard to the net, stumbling over Carey Price as he tried to beat the Canadiens goaltender with a shot between the legs. Price made the save before Killorn tripped over his pads and landed in the back of the net. P.K. Subban, who was in the crease batting the puck out of mid-air, prevented Killorn from leaving the goal area. As the Lightning forward finally walked out of the net, he nudged Price, forcing him out of position. Seconds later, Callahan jammed the puck past Price, but his celebration was cut short by referee Francis Charrons whistle. The goal would have given Tampa its first lead since the second period of Game 1. "I was just trying to get out of the way," said Killorn. "It felt like a good scramble there for a little bit. It seemed like it was a little while after we made contact. "The play was going along, and then the puck went in. It felt like there was a little time there." Killorn thought that Price jumped onto him as he was trying to leave the crease, and not the other way around. "Its discouraging, but you have to have a short memory in those periods. Its playoff hockey," said Killorn. "We understand theres a lot of pressure on these referees. Whether the call is right or wrong, we need to move on from that. "He (Charron) told me he thought it was the right call. Thats fine by me." Price didnt exactly see it the same way.dddddddddddd. "It was kind of a mad scramble," the Canadiens goaltender said. "Their guy was in the crease and I tripped over him. Thats why I was out of the play." Two minutes after the Callahan goal was disallowed, Brendan Gallagher gave the Canadiens the lead when his shot rang off the crossbar and beat Bolts netminder Anders Lindback for his second goal of the playoffs. "Theres a high when the puck goes in like that," said Tampas captain Steven Stamkos of the disallowed goal. "When it gets called off, you lose focus for a little bit. Thats tough. Especially in the playoffs, in a tight game like that. "We thought it was a good goal." Stamkos briefly left the game after defenceman Alexei Emelin inadvertently kneed him in the head after he was knocked down to the ice late in the second frame. The Lightning medial staff cleared him to play in the third. After Tomas Plekanec made it 3-1 for Montreal mid-way through the final period, Stamkos assisted on Matthew Carles goal from the point to reduce the deficit. But the comeback ended there. "We deserved better tonight," said Stamkos. "Well have to use that as motivation for next game." Down 3-0 in the series, Tampa Bay is in real danger of a sweep. The next game goes Tuesday in Montreal. Despite disagreeing with the call on the ice, Cooper thought his team reacted well after the disallowed goal. "Its still a tie game," he said. "You have to turn the page. Stuff like that happens. There was plenty of time to come back in the game. "Lets call a spade a spade: we only scored three goals … I mean, two," added Cooper, facetiously. "And they got three. We just fell short." Notes: Lightning rookie Ondrej Palat scored his first of the playoffs on Sunday after missing Game 2 of the series with an upper-body injury. Palat, who led the Lightning in the regular season with 59 points, possibly re-aggravated the injury after colliding with P.K. Subban in the third period of Game 1. … Travis Moen is day-to-day (concussion). … The Canadiens are hoping to win a playoff series for the first time since 2010, when the Philadelphia Flyers eliminated them in the Eastern Conference finals. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:53    Sujet du message: Especially in the playoffs, in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRANSPORTS DIDIER Index du Forum -> ENTREPRISE - TRANSPORTS DIDIER sur ETS2 -> BUREAU DE LA DIRECTION - TRANSPORTS DIDIER - -> Bureau des Inscriptions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006